Monday, May 7, 2018

Bits and Bobs

My message to a bunch of poets and artists and other such folks, talking about how I had a book coming out, was met with a reception that suggested to me that I ought to have been clearer in the subject line.

The book will be out in June. There's no way to preorder it.

There will be several ways to buy it when it's actually in existence. It'll be on Amazon (hard copy and Kindle). FutureCycle Press, the publisher, will be selling it. Finally, I will have copies to sell at readings and such. I haven't figured out whether I'll be able to fulfill mail orders, as the price isn't yet set.

So if you're interested, the best thing to do is join my mailing list.

Video du jour, inspired by the need to make my subject line into a pun.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the Bobs! I haven't thought of them in ages, but I enjoyed them live and this was one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete